Anti-Racism Research & Resource Guide
Support the Work, Get Involved
Support the Work & Get Involved!
This page includes a variety of links to organizations, resources, and materials that can help support activism on campus, within the local community, and at the national level focused on issues related to social justice, racial justice, and anti-racism.
Support BIPOC Businesses
- Support Black Business 607: Black Businesses in the Southern Tier
- Binghamton Area BIPOC-owned local businesses: curated by Binghamton's Multicultural Resource Center
Black Business Owners in the Ithaca Area: A list of Black entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations near Ithaca, NY.
- Support Black Owned: A Directory of Black-owned businesses in the United States.
- Literary Hub's List of Black-owned Bookstores: from Literary Hub
- 100+ Black-Owned Brands to Support Today & Everyday: from Marie Claire
- 11 Black-Owned Vegan Businesses to Support That Ship Nationwide: from VegOut Magazine
- 24 Gifts We Love from BIPOC Businesses: from WIRED
- 180 Black-Owned Businesses to Support: from NYMag
Keep Yourself Informed
- Last Updated: Nov 9, 2023 10:33 AM
- URL: https://libraryguides.binghamton.edu/antiracism
- Print Page