Statistics & Census Data
- Center for Immigration Studies
Independent, non-partisan, non-profit research organization devoted to research and policy analysis of the economic, social, demographic, fiscal, and other impacts of immigration on the United States
- Immigration and Citizenship Data (U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization Service)
- Yearbook of Immigration Statistics (1969-ongoing)
- International Organization for Migration
inter-government group that works with governments and agencies around the world. Makes available a number of reports and documents, as well as news updates.
- Migration Information Source
Consolidates information from a number of reliable sources. Offers both a rich amount of data, include comparative.
- Mexican Migration Project (Princeton University & University of Guadalajara)
Research that studies and documents the process of Mexican migration to the U.S. Offers both a raw data source and reports.
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
Offers research, statistics and resources by country.
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
Non-profit group that works to better conditions for voluntary and forced migrants.
- Migration and remittances factbook 2008 (Bartle Reference JV6019 .M537 2008)
Also available online.
- World economic and social survey (HC59 .A169)
United Nations publication, that contains migration data.