Information Literacy Toolkit
Special Collections and University Archives welcomes and encourages instructors and their students and classes to use our rich collections. We can provide in-person and online instruction and orientation in a range of disciplines and subjects, including general information about how to locate and use special collection materials for research purposes and class presentations on selected materials pertaining to specific collections, subjects, historic periods or genres. To discuss a possible class session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your request here.
We ask that requests be made at least three weeks in advance to allow time to prepare instructional materials.
Collaborating with Special Collections
Special Collections and University Archives can partner with faculty to:
- Introduce students to special collections/archives and primary sources relevant to the course generally or to a specific assignment
- Identify possible collections for students to explore
- Design research assignments using materials in our collections
Please email email@example.com to start the conversation.
- Last Updated: Nov 9, 2023 10:31 AM
- URL: https://libraryguides.binghamton.edu/infolit
- Print Page