Resources for U.S. states and territories.
- Open States
Track what is happening in the capitols of the 50 states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. Find legislators, review their votes, search upcoming legislation, track bill progress, view committee information.
- State and Local Governments (Library of Congress)
A great place to start. Includes links to gateways and state government web sites for each of the 50 states.
- Firstgov: State and Territorial Governments
Links to state homepages and a list of resources, including statistics, state agencies by topic, and more. Includes a list of resources for local governments.
- State Blue Books (GODORT)
State Blue Books provide information on state government, as well as basic data and statistics. Links to full-text versions are given, citations to the paper versions are provided in the online version is not available.
- State Agency Databases (GODORT)
A listing of publically available state databases. The list is always being added to.
- State and Local Government on the Net (Piper Resources)
State and local government sponsored Internet sites, plus multi-state and national organizations.
- State Government Index (St. Mary's University)
Meta-index for state government lists.
- National Conference of State Legislatures
A good place for state legislative information.
- State and Local Government on the Web (Documents Center)
A popular gateway to state and local Internet sites.