Electrical and Computer Engineerng
Finding Programming Language Books
The Libraries have many books on various programming languages. To find them, it is easiest to locate the subject heading for a particular programming language to better limit your results. To do this:
1. First search the library catalog with a keyword (like C++)
2. Click on a result that is about your programming language
3. Scroll down to "Subject" to see what subject headings are assigned to that book.
4. Click the one relevant to your desired computing language (ex: C++ Computer Programming Language).
5. You can now see all books that the library owns on that programming language. You can use limiters on the left side to narrow results to ebooks ("availability" -> "Available online") or to print books (select a library location under "library/collection")
Below I have some ebooks linked to popular programming languages. You can find the subjects assigned to them to conduct the search described above.
Recommended ECE Reference Materials