CDCI 200: Career Exploration Course
This guide can assist with finding research for assignments in CDCI 200. Use the menu at the left for instruction on:
- Finding Articles
- Using Keywords for searching
- Tips and Tricks for searching
Please also feel free to reach out to a librarian or our Research Help desk using the links on this page.
Use Find It! or another database (in the finding articles section) to research a career development theory and/or decision making theory such as:
- MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator),
- Planned Happenstance,
- Parsons (Frank Parsons)
- Savickas (Career Construction Theory).
The libraries has access to articles on all of these topics. For some of these you may want to combine the name or person behind the theory with vocational guidance. For example: "Frank Parsons" AND "vocational guidance".
Note: use "" around specific phrases so the database will find the words in the exact order. See Search Tips and Tricks for more information.
- Last Updated: Oct 23, 2023 2:25 PM
- URL: https://libraryguides.binghamton.edu/CDCI200
- Print Page