Use this guide to find information in the Binghamton University Libraries about instruments for testing, assessment, measurement, or evaluation in education, nursing, psychology or social work. Finding information about specific tests and measures often requires comprehensive searching of both print and electronic sources. Different finding aides are needed for locating published vs. unpublished tests.
Follow the tabs at the top of this page for these steps.
1. Finding background information about tests and measurements
2. Searching for tests in scholarly journal articles
3. Finding tests and measures in books
4. Looking for tests, measures or scales on the web
5. Information about purchasing tests
6. Additional information for best practices and FAQ's about instruments