To access these standards, you will need to make an account using ANSI Standards Connect. The link to make this account is located in MyCourses. Click BU Library, and the link is located in the ANSI Instructions document.
After you've created an account, you can login in through this link.
- IEC 60335-2-9 Ed. 7.0 b:2019 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-9: Particular requirements for grills, toasters and similar portable cooking appliances
- IEC 60442 Ed. 2.1 b:2003 Electric toasters for household and similar purposes - Methods for measuring the performance
- IEC 60442 Amd.1 Ed. 2.0 b:2003 Amendment 1
- IEC 60661 Ed. 2.2 b:2006 Methods for measuring the performance of electric household coffee makers
- IEC/TS 62835 Ed. 1.0 en:2015 Electric toasters for household and similar use - Methods and measurements for improving accessibility
- IEC 80601-2-30 Ed. 2.0 b:2018 Medical electrical equipment - Part 2-30: Particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of automated non-invasive sphygmomanometers
- ISO 81060-1:2007 Non-invasive sphygmomanometers - Part 1: Requirements and test methods for non-automated measurement type
- ISO 81060-2:2018 Non-invasive sphygmomanometers - Part 2: Clinical investigation of intermittent automated measurement type
- ISO 81060-2:2018/Amd1:2020 Amendment 1
These are currently the only standards we have access to within ANSI Standards Connect. If you happen to find another standard of interest, reach out to Aleshia to see if we can find it or related information elsewhere.
Please check the Annotations page of this guide to learn how to cite standards in APA.