Point of Care Mobile Apps
AccessMedicine offers a mobile app which allows you to access books, videos, images, podcasts, personalized features, and more.
Binghamton University libraries subscribes to AccessMedicine, AccessPharmacy, AccessPhysiotherapy, AccessPharmacotherapy and F.T. Davis PT. All of these are accessible from the app.
1. Create an account in AccessMedicine from the library website.
DynaMed Plus App
DynaMed Plus is an evidence-based clinical decision support tool and reference that provides answers to clinical questions.
The content is regularly updated by physicians and researchers that synthesize current available evidence.
1. Create an account through the web version on the library website
Lippincott Procedures App
Evidence-based, physician-authored clinical decision support and reference resources for use at the point of care.
Includes drug information from Lexicomp, regular practice-oriented podcasts and news briefs, patient education handouts, drug interactions checkers, calculators, etc.
1. Create an account in the web version on the library website
Note: You must access UpToDate from the Library's site once every 30 days to maintain access via your app
- Last Updated: Dec 21, 2023 10:33 AM
- URL: https://libraryguides.binghamton.edu/c.php?g=1369759
- Print Page