Citation Help & Academic Honesty
- Last Updated Sep 12, 2014
How to cite sources and images using APA, MLA, Chicago and other styles and information on academic honesty and plagiarism avoidance.
- Last Updated Sep 13, 2013
- Last Updated Sep 14, 2012
A research guide for environmental studies.
- Last Updated Aug 8, 2014
- Last Updated Nov 19, 2013
A research guide for geology with links to map resources and marcellus shale information.
- Last Updated Aug 22, 2013
- Last Updated May 15, 2013
This research guide provides online, print, and database suggestions to research Marcellus Shale gas drilling.
- Last Updated Jul 18, 2014
- Last Updated Aug 22, 2014
psychology literature review research
- Last Updated May 27, 2014
A research guide for psychology.
Tests & Measures
- Last Updated Aug 19, 2013
Research guide about instruments for testing, assessment, measurement, or evaluation in education, nursing, psychology or social work.
Jenks-Brown, A. (2009). Lost in the Stacks: Assessing a map room for content, service, and space considerations. In L. Johnston (Ed.), GeoScience Information Society Proceedings: Vol. 39. Libraries in Transformation: Exploring topics of Changing practices and new technologies (pp. 37-39). Alexandria, VA: GeoScience Information Society.